Hear It From
In The Industry.
About The Science
Developed out of both necessity and a painful firsthand experience, Clear Gear, an EPA approved disinfectant and deodorizing spray, was invented with one goal in mind: to help prevent the spread of illness and disease by killing dangerous germs.
For a complete list of the Clear Gear Kill sheet, click here
- Staphylococcus aureus – Methicilin Resistant (MRSA)
- Streptococcus Pyogenes (Strep; a known cause of scarlet fever)
- Staphylococcus aureus (STAPH)
- Staphylococcus Aureus – Community Associated Methicilin – Resistant (CA- MRSA) (NRS384) (USA300)
- Staphylococcus Aureus – Community Associated Methicilin – Resistant (CA- MRSA) (NRS123) (USA400)
- Herpes Simples Virus Type 1
- Herpes Simplex Virus Type 2
- Influenza Virus Type A / Brazil (Influenza)
- Influenza Virus Type A / Hong Kong (Influenza)
Interested in a custom package?
Contact Clear Gear Customer Service.
As a professional football player protecting my body is part of my job. I use Clear Gear Sports Spray to prevent bacteria and infections from keeping me sidelined. I recommend Clear Gear to all levels of athletes who are looking to stay healthy and in the game.2x Champion/Pro Bowl & Clear Gear Partner
My gym has become world-renowned for our results and hardcore atmosphere. But, it's extremely important to me that people don't confuse the term hardcore with 'dirty'. Part of my job is to provide my athletes with a safe and clean training environment. This is why the last set of every exercise in my gym is a spray of Clear Gear! Every gym that cares about the health and well-being of their clients should make Clear Gear their 'last set' as well!10 Top Gyms in America, Men's Health
We use Clear Gear daily at the WWE Performance Center to disinfect all of our state-of-the-art equipment in order to provide a clean and safe environment for all of our Superstars.SVP, Talent Relations and Development, WWE
subscribe to newsletter